Yesterday marked four months since we sold our first keg. We're grown a lot in those 120 days. The learning curve has been vertical at times, but we've been blessed with hard working employees who share the vision to make the best beer possible and get it to our loyal fans as fresh as possible.
Here's a few fun facts:
- We've brewed over 22,000 gallons or 180,000 pints of beer!
- We have put out five different beers with more on the way.
- There are now over 100 places to enjoy our beer across DFW.
- We've increased our keg fleet from 400 to 800.
- We have had over 1500 people come to our weekly tours.
- We're gearing up to package our year-round beers in 6 and 4-packs very soon.
- We are about to release Bourbon Barrel Temptress. Temptress that has been aging in Belleit bourbon barrels since September.
- We are up to 6 employees and growing.
Pfew! That's a lot of work! But we wouldn't want to be doing anything else.
Thanks for all your support and we hope to see you soon at the brewery.