What's more fun than working IN a brewery? Having a work event AT a brewery. We also do birthdays, weddings, release parties and parties for no particular reason.
Here's how it works:
- Private parties can rent the brewery for 3 hours.
- Each guest will receive a souvenir Lakewood Brewing glass to use and take home.
- There is no charge for the beer! We do limit each guest to 4 beers.
- A private tour of the brewery is offered to any interested guests.
- Minimum event cost is $500 for up to 25 guests. $15 extra for each additional guest (up to 200).
- A nonrefundable deposit of $250 is included in your event cost to hold the date.
- A $50 cleaning fee is required.
- Sales tax (8.25%) will be added to the final bill.
- Food is not included, but you are welcome to use your favorite caterer, bring a pick-nick or order food to be delivered.
Any events scheduled on a week night can not start earlier than 5:00. Events scheduled on Saturdays can not start earlier than 4:00, due to our normally scheduled tours which end at 3:00. The bar will have last call 30 minutes prior to the end of the event. We will stop serving 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
Our little brewery can comfortably hold 25 people in our swanky tasting room. For larger parties we recommend holding the event in the warehouse among all the yummy beer fermenting in the large tanks.
We do offer a few tables, chairs and benches for folks to use, but if more are needed, rental arrangements will need to be made on your own. For groups of 75 people or more, we do ask that an off-duty officer is present. We can help with this if needed.
Plan to bring your own water/soft drinks (or make arrangements with your caterer) because we have our hands full just tending to the beer. TABC/State Law prohibits the consumption of any other alcohol on the brewery premises. Please do not bring any confetti, shelled peanuts or anything else that will make a mess.
For additional information or to book a date please email firstname.lastname@example.org